The Chamonix Le Pass ski pass gives you access to all the Chamonix ski areas on the slopes between 1000m to 2500m in altitude, with exception of the top cable car at Les Grands Montets.
The Le Pass ski pass is the ideal for beginners and intermediate skiers.
The Chamonix Le Pass gives unlimited access to the Chamonix areas:
- Brévent-Flégère area (Chamonix)
- Balme area (Tour – Vallorcine)
- Grands Montets area (Argentière) – (Except cable car Lognan – Les Grands Montets)
- Les Planards
- Le Savoy
- Les Chosalets
- La Vormaine (Family ski area at low height)
Good to know:
- The pass gives access to the Chamonix Bus Shuttle service in the municipality of Chamonix-Mont Blanc
- You can upgrade your Le Pass ski pass to a Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski pass at any time by paying the difference between the 2 passes of the same duration.
- For each ski pass it is obligatory to take the rechargeable, non-refundable smart card for 3 euro.
- Ski passes for 10 days or more require a photo.
Ski pass categories:
- Baby: 0-4 years – FREE
- Children: 5-14 years
- Adults: 15- 64 years
- Senior: 65 -79 years
- Veteran: 80+ years
- Family: 2 adults + 2 children (+ 3rd, 4th and 5th child FREE)