The Chamonix Le Pass (or CLP) ski pass gives you access to some of the Chamonix ski areas on slopes generally between 1,000m to 2,500m in altitude. This is a good Chamonix pass to consider for beginners and intermediate skiers and doesn't include the Les Houches ski area of the L'Aiguille du Midi cable car (for La Vallee Blanche).
5 days or longer passes are available to book online, for shorter duration group passes (6 or more) please email us.
Please note that the Chamonix Le Pass does not include the ski and lift area of Les Houches.
Prices are quoted for the badges, number of days and insurance.
The Chamonix Le Pass gives unlimited access to the Chamonix areas:
- Le Brévent-La Flégère area (Chamonix)
- Balme area (Tour – Vallorcine)
- Les Grands Montets/Argentière excluding the "top-top" cable car which is closed till further notice
- Les Planards, Le Savoy, Les Chosalets, La Vormaine - family ski areas/low elevations (subject to snow conditions)
Good to know:
- The pass gives access to the Chamonix Bus Shuttle service in the municipality of Chamonix-Mont Blanc
- You can upgrade your Le Pass ski pass to a Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski pass at any time by paying the difference between the 2 passes of the same duration over the counter at each ski area (not online)
- For each ski pass it is obligatory to buy a rechargeable, non-refundable smart card for €3.00 per pass
- Ski passes for 10 days or more require a photo
Ski pass age categories:
- Baby: 0-4 years - FREE
- Children: 5-14 years
- Adults: 15- 64 years
- Senior: 65 -79 years
- Veteran: 80+ years
- Family: 2 adults + 2 children (+ 3rd, 4th and 5th child FREE except you must buy a €3 badge for each family member)
From Saturday 17th December 2022 to Friday 31st March 2023 (5 to 21 day passes)*
When you buy the pass you will be asked to buy a "badge", which is the pass card you will carry with you, these are mandatory. You will need to have that available to scan at each lift. Please do not keep it in the same pocket as your mobile phone.
All passes are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Compagnie du Mont Blanc. Once used they cannot be refunded. We recommend you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you for all risks relating to your pass and holiday.
Changes to your dates etc. may incur additional charges. Once you have purchased your pass we will be in touch to arrange delivery either by hand in resort or by post if there is sufficient time before you are scheduled to arrive.
Covid-19 - Please check the current regulations in France as if you do not satisafy the criteria we cannot be held liable for any loss you might suffer.
Chamonix is a magical place and we look forward to welcoming you here!
Les Brévent Flégère, Les Grand Montets*, Balme (Le Tour & Vallorcine) *excluding the top cable car
Included with the lift pass - FUN, LAUGHTER AND GREAT SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING!
We love the mountains and were taught to share...