Access to many Chamonix ski areas on slopes generally between 1,000m to 2,500m in altitude. Good for beginners and intermediate skiers.
The Chamonix Le Pass does not include the ski and lift area of Les Houches.
The Chamonix Le Pass gives unlimited access to the Chamonix areas:
- Le Brévent-La Flégère area (Chamonix)
- Balme area (Tour – Vallorcine)
- Les Grands Montets/Argentière excluding the "top-top" cable car which is closed till further notice
- Les Planards, Le Savoy, Les Chosalets, La Vormaine - family ski areas/low elevations (subject to snow conditions)
Good to know:
- The pass gives access to the Chamonix Bus Shuttle service in the municipality of Chamonix-Mont Blanc
- You can upgrade to the Mont Blanc Unlimited by paying the difference over the counter at each ski area
- You have to buy a smart card @ for €3.00 per pass to access the lifts
- Ski passes for 10 days or more require a photo - by email
Ski pass age categories:
- Baby: 0-4 years - FREE
- Children: 5-14 years
- Adults: 15- 64 years
- Senior: 65 -79 years
- Veteran: 80+ years
- Family: 2 adults + 2 children (+ 3rd, 4th and 5th child FREE except you must buy a €3 badge for each family member)
Important information for Chamonix passes
When you buy the pass you will be asked to buy a "badge", which is the pass card you will carry with you, these are mandatory. You will need to have that available to scan at each lift. Please do not keep it in the same pocket as your mobile phone.
All passes are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Compagnie du Mont Blanc. Once used they cannot be refunded. We recommend you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you for all risks relating to your pass and holiday.
Changes to your dates etc. may incur additional charges. Once you have purchased your pass we will be in touch to arrange delivery either by hand in resort or by post if there is sufficient time before you are scheduled to arrive.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY YOUR PASSES ON THIS SITE IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO SKI WITHIN 72 HOURS OF PURCHASE
Les Brévent Flégère, Les Grand Montets*, Balme (Le Tour & Vallorcine) *excluding the top cable car
FREE - GOOD FUN, LAUGHES AND GREAT SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING!
We love the mountains and were taught to share...