The Chamonix Le Pass ski pass gives you access to all the Chamonix ski areas on the slopes between 1000m to 2500m in altitude, with exception of the top cable car at Les Grands Montets.
The Le Pass ski pass is the ideal for beginners and intermediate skiers.
The Chamonix Le Pass gives unlimited access to the Chamonix areas:
• Brévent-Flégère area (Chamonix)
• Balme area (Tour – Vallorcine)
• Grands Montets area (Argentière) – (Except cable car Lognan – Les Grands Montets)
• Les Planards
• Le Savoy
• Les Chosalets
• La Vormaine (Family ski area at low height)
Good to know:
• The pass gives access to the Chamonix Bus Shuttle service in the municipality of Chamonix-Mont Blanc
• You can upgrade your Le Pass ski pass to a Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski pass at any time by paying the difference between the 2 passes of the same duration.
• For each ski pass it is obligatory to take the rechargeable, non-refundable smart card for 3 euro.
• Ski passes for 10 days or more require a photo.
Ski pass categories:
• Baby: 0-4 years - FREE
• Children: 5-14 years
• Adults: 15- 64 years
• Senior: 65 -79 years
• Veteran: 80+ years
• Family: 2 adults + 2 children (+ 3rd, 4th and 5th child FREE)
Together with your skipass you can buy an insurance that covers the risks associated with winter sports:
• - Rescue and evacuation (search and rescue costs)
• - Ski pass reimbursement (and ski lessons if unused) & offers additional benefits
• - Medical expenses, repatriation europe
The rates are as follows :
ALL SKI \"first aid\" (short stay)
€3/day / person (from 1 to 6 days)
ALL SKI \"first aid” (long stay)
€24/person for 8-21 days
Procedure in case of an accident:
From the ski area, call the rescue services on : +33(0)4 50 54 04 73. A member of the rescue team will administer first aid and organise your evacuation to a medical centre or hospital as appropriate. You will be provided with a document entitled \"Fiche d'intervention\", which you will need to retain for your insurance claim. Your claim needs to be made within 5 days, and sent to:
E-Gloo Protect - BP 6048
180524 Bourges Cedex
Tel: 02 48 65 64 05
Optional refund guarantee
The optional refund guarantee gives the option to cancel the ski pass up to 3 days before the start of the ski period. The total price of the ski pass will be refunded (excluded the cost of the refund guarantee).